If you have an HTTP proxy server on your network between a host running the Divio CLI or Divio App and the Divio Control Panel, you must set
https_proxy with the hostname or IP address of the proxy server.
http_proxy environment variable hold the hostname or IP address of your proxy server.
http_proxy are standard environment variable. Like any environment variable, the specific steps you use to set it depends on your operating system.
INFO: The following instructions are for https_proxy, please repeat the steps for http_proxy
Format of https_proxy
https_proxy is set with hostname or IP address of the proxy server in URL format:
If the proxy server requires a user name and password, include the credentials:
If the proxy server uses a port other than 80, include the port number:
Setting https_proxy in Mac OS or Linux
https_proxy environment variable using the command specific to your shell. For example, in bash, use the
$ export https_proxy=http://my.proxyserver.com:8080
To make this change persistent, add the command to the appropriate profile file for the shell. For example, in bash, add a line like the following to your
Setting https_proxy in Windows
- Open the Start menu. Right-click Computer and select Properties.
2. In the left pane of the System window, click Advanced system settings.
3. In the System Properties window, select the Advanced tab, then click Environment Variables.
4. In the Environment Variables window, under User variables, click New.
5. In the Variable name field, input
https_proxy . In the Variable value field, input your proxy server information.
6. Click OK.