Note: Generally you will want to begin editing your site in its Test environment.
1. Log into your Control Panel.
2. Select your Personal or Organisation account from the context menu.
3. Select Projects from the navigation bar.
4. Select the project you’d like to edit.
5. If you have not yet deployed your Test server, your URL will not be accessible. If this is the case, open your project and hit Deploy.
Once your deployment is complete, the Test Server will be enabled on the project preview.
In addition, an open site link will be shown on the Test Server dialog.
Use either the Test Server button on the project preview or the open site link on the test server pane to open your website. Save this URL to access it directly.
The way your website can be edited with the CMS will depend on the type of project you want to edit.
1. If you are editing a blank project, you can build your website from scratch.
2. If you are editing a project with a template, your website will have your selected template installed and all you need to do is to add your content.
To learn more about how to use django CMS, please see the Divio Documentation for Content Creators.