If you are not familiar with Divio user terminology, please first see the guide on Understanding Divio Cloud user types
Adding a Collaborator
1. Select your personal account or organisation in the Context Menu.
2. Select Collaborators in the navigation menu.
3. To add a Collaborator, select Add Collaborators.
4. In the Invite Collaborators dialog, add your Collaborator’s email address and select whether you want to provide Regular User or Administrator permissions.
5. Your new Collaborator will receive a confirmation email and will need to go through a simple sign-up process to verify their account. Until the account is confirmed by your Collaborator, you will see a Pending status attached to the new user.
Editing a Collaborator
1. Select Collaborators in the navigation menu.
2. Find your Collaborator in the list and select the corresponding Edit button. Please note that Pending Collaborators cannot be edited.
3. In the Edit Collaborator dialog, you can control admin permissions for the account.
Removing a Collaborator
- Select Collaborators in the navigation menu.
- Find your Collaborator in the list and select the corresponding Edit button.
Confirm the removal.
Note: For projects created after 20/07/2016, Django users (i.e. CMS content editors) may only be added through the Django Admin interface. This option will still be available in the Divio Control Panel for projects created prior to this date.
Adding CMS-only Users in Django
For projects created prior to 20/07/2016, please see How to send/accept CMS user invitations.
For projects created after 20/07/2016, simply select Users... from the project's site menu.