- Collaborators are paid-for additional users who have access to your Divio Control Panel as well as the CMS.
- Typically, they’ll be your front-end or backend developers and project managers.
- You can choose what level of access permissions your Collaborators will have.
- Your organisations start with two collaborators, but more can be added by upgrading your organisation subscription.
- Collaborators are divided into two permission levels:
- Regular users - Have access to projects across the organisation.
- Administrators - Can also manage the organisation itself.
- Add unlimited CMS-only users for free using the Django admin.
- They can be content editors and managers and have access to the content management system, but not to the Divio Control Panel.
- You can determine exactly what they are able to access.
Note: In older projects created before 20/07/2016, Django users (i.e. CMS content editors) may also be added through the Control Panel.